Thursday, October 22, 2009

It is sometimes difficult to allow yourself to trust someone when your trust has been abused in the past. Even if you have no reason to doubt this person, this new part of your life, you still find yourself wondering what they will do to hurt you. What they will do to use you for their own gain, with no thought towards your emotions. But I have often wondered if a lack of trust in others is simply a lack of trust in myself. Do I question other people's motives, when I really should be taking a look at myself, and at my own motives?


1 comment:

  1. Well ! Where are you bella ! I am the Prince charmant !... and you me promise ! Come please, come to me ! I want you ! ! !
    You are everywhere my dear ! in my Brain, my eyes, my bed, my car, to the top of my finger ! Please STOP ! No vulgarity ! Thanx !

    Bises... je t'aime... for longtemps toujours ! ! ! Please... Call me !

    Ciao bella...;-)

    ReplyDelete